[thechat] US Elections

Ashok at MagicalKenya.com Ashok at MagicalKenya.com
Thu Nov 7 01:50:00 CST 2002

  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~
  |I first saw a Bush/Hitler similarity with Bush I's call for a "New
  |World Order."  Maybe it was that all that Doctor Demento Show I used
  |to listen to and this song echoing thru my head:

And american imperialism has been compared to ancient roman imperialism
by a lot of american writers. i found this very  interesting article in the
online
edition of  le-monde-diplomatique :

"no country has been as dominant culturally, economically, technologically
and
militarily in the history of the world since the late Roman Empire"

http://mondediplo.com/2002/09/03westward