[thechat] US Elections

seb potter seb at getfrank.com
Thu Nov 7 19:50:00 CST 2002

> There's also a 'neutral' category, and a category which says "Even though
> you may be right in some matters, that doesn't give you carte blanche in
> all of them, and I'll criticise where appropriate". Picking sides in a
> binary manner is just such a macho, posturing thing to do, don't you think?

Martin, you're right! This issue is so black and white now! ;-P

Most people throughout history have found that neutrality is a fine
principle to hold to... right up until the point at which the conflict
du jour arrives at their doorstep.

Hell though, I can't even be neutral in an email debate, so who am I to
talk?

seb

--
seb potter <seb at getfrank.com>