[thechat] Vice City!

seb potter seb at members.evolt.org
Fri Nov 8 10:51:00 CST 2002

On Fri, 2002-11-08 at 16:33, Plunkett, Matt wrote:
> Man, I love this game...been playing it way too much the last few days.  I
> am pretty deep into the main mission, but I can't get those damn mini
> helicopters to work for me for the early Avery mission.

Just got it last night, now I need to rescue my controllers from a
friend's house (we had a multiplayer Timesplitters 2 night on Tuesday...
what a blast!)

So, tonight I'm wiring up my audio system in the bedroom, cranking it up
to 11, and slaughtering my way through the 1980s.

Man, I hated the 80s.

- seb

--
seb potter