[thechat] US Elections

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Fri Nov 8 23:21:00 CST 2002

> cool.  Though I think education and encouraging people to
> give a shit about fellow humans is generally a preferable route.
>
> Berkeley had the measure up for their own city, which I don't
> think includes Hugh since he has trouble spelling "Berkeley."
> B-E-Z-E-R-K-E-L-E-E-E

Ah, Erika, chill. Spelling is never my strong suit. And to
think that an MS product would spealckeck it correctly...

> >And finally, a mirror of a pre-election coverage article by the LA
> >Times
> >(http://www.geocities.com/coffeelawinfo/LATimesArticle.htm)
>
> I hate it when newspaper articles use descriptors like "politically
> correct."   Leave it to those LA people...

And that's what bugs me the *most* about the news, print or
electronic.

*--* Tell the story and keep the editorial comments on the
proper page. It's really disgusting to see local TV news
as I travel around. Sad. Really sad.

Hugh