[thechat] Bowling tips

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Mon Nov 11 01:35:01 CST 2002

At 12:06 PM 11-11-02, David Wagner wrote:

>1. Get in the mood. Drink some cheap beer

Don't drink, I'm afraid.

>2. Visit the US Midwest, if at all possible. There's something in the air
>that increases bowling prowess.

Get a visa to USA? Now? You must be kidding.

>4. Don't take it seriously, whatever you do. Some people will try to tell
>you that bowling is a sport; I find it to be an entertaining pastime that
>one can, after a time, become skilled at. If you relax and enjoy the
>process, you'll probably do okay.

Yeah, but my problem is that I'm pathologically competitive. I don't handle
losing very well. :|

Thanks for all the help.

OK, so how do I get the ball to go in a straight line. It never seems to go
in the direction I want.

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy