[thechat] SMS causing more divorces in India

Ashok at MagicalKenya.com Ashok at MagicalKenya.com
Mon Nov 11 07:55:00 CST 2002

  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +  ~ +
  |Is there nothing in this country that will not invite the ire of some
  |nutcase "protecting Indian culture"?

what really pisses me of is that these people are never to be
found when a *real* issue comes up.

My brother was once arrested by the police for punching a bus
conductor who was making sexually suggestive remarks to a
12 year old girl passenger.  Not surprisingly not another soul in the bus
attempted to help or support my brother, and the bus driver took the bus
straight to the police station intending to lock him up for "assaulting
a government servant".