[thechat] Favourite movie lines, was: What does it mean? (Was: Re: [thechat] Bowling tips)

Sean ethanol at mathlab.sunysb.edu
Tue Nov 12 20:17:01 CST 2002

Howdy,

My officemate keeps talking about the grass he wants to plant in his
greenhouse, and all I can think about is Carl's Kentucky Bluegrass,
Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia hybrid.

Two entries for great movie lines--from Office Space

Peter: I think that the guy might actually be able to help. I mean he did
help Anne loose wait.
Samir: Peter she's anorexic.
Peter: Yeah I know, the guy's really good

And the last 30 minutes of Casablanca.  That movie is so dense with great
lines it's a wonder any language can escape at all.

Sean G.