[thechat] Latin

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Tue Nov 19 13:10:00 CST 2002

At 10:43 PM 19-11-02, John Handelaar wrote:
>So it'd be 'Semper tuum' - literally 'always to you'. Or 'thine',
>if you prefer.
>
>See?  Five long years of my life not entirely wasted...

Phew!

It was destined, my child, that one day you would step forward and help a
man in his hour of need. That man is Chris Marsh, and your destiny has been
fulfilled. The prophecy has come true!

Er, this isn't the window for my movie script? Oops, ignore the above then.

 > The reason I was asking is a friend of mine is getting a piece of
 > jewellery engraved for his girlfriend.

I suggest going with English. No translation required. ;)

Madhu
(who needs to hit the sack now)

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy