[thechat] Surrey

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Tue Nov 19 15:01:05 CST 2002

On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 20:11, Quackamoe wrote:
> At the beginning of Harry and the Secret Chamber Pot
> there's a long shot of the area surrounding Privet
> Lane
> and I was wondering if that was what it really looks
> like, meaning the density of houses. If I ever get

Yeah, that's pretty much what Suburbia looks like
around London.  Which is why no right-thinking Londoner
wants to leave town :-)

There are far less built-up areas as well, but that's
what most towns in the South-East look like for huge
swathes of space.  [Actually that particular shot was
of quite a large estate - *could* have been in Surrey
but if it was, it was somewhere large like Guildford).

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com