[thechat] any chess players out there?

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Tue Nov 26 08:37:01 CST 2002

> tut tut, you trying to web bug us, rudy? ;)

no, it was late and this escaped my usual diligence

friggin microsoft products

i used copy/paste to copy the headlines of that article into the mail
message

not only does the clipboard attempt to carry over the so-called "rich" font
format of the headline, despite the fact that my mail messages are set to
send plain text only, but apparently it includes any inline graphics as
attachments as well -- usually i spot this before sending the message

by the way, did you read the article?  creepy, eh?

i actually followed the 1972 tournament game by game on my own board...

rudy