[thechat] The youth today...

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Tue Nov 26 18:43:00 CST 2002

Well I will figure it out.  The government told me I must work
full-time to be a good mom.  So I had to document every hour of my
life (to make sure I wasn't wasting time) until I got off welfare.
Now been doing this 2+ years.  With travel time, I find I have approx
2 hours of (exhausted) parenting time per day: one hour between
waking and day care, 1 hour before bed.

That's what I mean about it all being a big f'ing lie.  Along with
that I run out of money about mid-month.  So that is stress + hunger
and it takes a toll, believe me.  What a crock.

Something is gonna change, believe me, somehow...
(just still venting, wasting time, etc...)

John H, you say you're leaving UK, where are you going?

Erika