[thechat] Need a punchline...

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Wed Nov 27 19:47:01 CST 2002

> "Rectum?  Damn near killed 'em!"

oh, shurely you can make something up easily

teacher:  anybody have a story about violence they want to share
johnny: i met a guy on the way home who confronted me, so i kicked him in
the ass
teacher: johnny!! rectum!
johnny: rectum? i damn near killed him!

how about a couple more

teacher: who can give us a halloween sentence using the word "bewitches"?
johnny: youse guys go on ahead, i'll bewitches in a minute

sunday-school teacher: can anybody tell me where good boys and girls go?
susy: to heaven
teacher: and where do bad boys and girls go?
johnny: out back in the bushes behind the church

more?

rudy