[thechat] spicy potato wedges report

Ashok Hariharan Ashok at MagicalKenya.com
Mon Dec 2 01:13:01 CST 2002

Wonderful! I tried this stuff, it came out very well!
I managed to scrounge some olive oil from my neighbour (why did
you recommend olive oil ? just curious ) ,
though instead of paprika or chilli powder i used birds-eye chilli
concentrate from malawi -- dynamite!
Went very well with rum.

Can you recommend a good and simple recipe for ginger chicken
masala ? some of the ones that i found online werent upto the mark.