[thechat] MBA -- any use?

Ashok Hariharan Ashok at MagicalKenya.com
Thu Dec 5 07:15:00 CST 2002

A cousin of mine is going for an international mba program in europe at a
pretty
good school -- though he is in a major quandary.  The guy has to cough up a
major
chunk of money to pay for the MBA -- because of that he is in a quandary
as to whether business school is really worth the investment...
Hes asked me for an opinion, unfortunately I dont know an answer to the
question.
Any feedback / advice  from thechat would be very welcome!
(I know this question has been thrashed around quite a bit on many
websites, just
wanted  a first-hand opinion)