[thechat] Gee, that time again...

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Dec 5 16:06:08 CST 2002

Hi Lauri,

Bah Humbug!    ;-)

Holiday Mood?

If you mean grumpy, a tad ill-tempered, and more prone to lose my temper
with bad drivers ... then ... maybe.

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind watching 'Miracle on 34th St' for
the zillionth time.  And if I didn't have a million and two things to
do ... I could be probably persuaded to sit through 'It's a Wonderful
Life' again.

Festively,

RonL.
(Who's son recently dragged him out to see that new holiday classic;
'Friday After Next'. I'd give y'all a review but I'd probably end up
sounding old, white, and "mature" ... which may not exactly be their
target audience.)