[thechat] evoltspotting (of a sort)

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Fri Dec 6 08:02:01 CST 2002

Martin Burns wrote:

> On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, javier velasco wrote:
>

> > rudy wrote:
> > >
> > > the "Userati"  http://www.usabilityviews.com/userati.html
> >
> > hmm, i don't know what they precisely mean by 'connections'
>
> 'Results from a google search on both names'
>
> > > featuring our own loveable chimp-hugger
> >
> > go, Mad, go!
>
> +1
>
> You also get quite a few results by plugging Javier Velasco into Google
> together with the other people on that list...

hey that's great news! some of the 'well known' IAs have commented that
i'm quite popular among them. it's a shame that the market in my country
still doesn't know about the IA discipline, and i'm invisible to them.

sorry martin: i still don't get how the rank is formed, are these result
counts for combinations of people names (you said my name *together*
with the other people on that list)

it's an interesting list though