[thechat] Muslims FAQ

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Mon Dec 16 13:04:00 CST 2002

From: "irina kruk"
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: December 16, 2002, Monday 8:28 PM
Subject: [thechat] Re: thechat digest, Vol 1 #849 - 3 msgs

> > From: "Syed Zeeshan Haider" <szh at softhome.net>
> > To: "Evolt TheChat" <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
> > Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 03:28:34 +0500
> > Subject: [thechat] Muslims FAQ

> http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/muslims/etc/faqs.html
>

> Indeed,it is. I wonder if your country provides
> similar information, for Muslims there, about
> Christianity and Judaism.

Yes, it does. Go to any Muslim part of the world; you'll find the same
information. That's why I posted the link here for non-Muslims
This information is derived from Quran and it is same all over the world.

> IrinaKruk - Web Developer.

Islam is Universal in its true sense. If you read the other pages of web site
(to which the above link belongs) you will find that.

Some radical groups have tried to change Islam according to their own thoughts,
cultural backgrounds and mean interests and now they are paying for that. Here
are some examples:
Al-Qaeda in Arabs, Talibaan in Afghanistan, Sipah Sahabah in Pakistan and many
other minor groups in different countries.
Quran is the Final Word of Law in Islam and it's on record that Quran is same
all over the world.

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/

PS: Please always try to change the subject line of your message if you are
replying to the digest so that it is easy for individual message recipients to
choose the message of their own interest.