[thechat] Muslims FAQ

irina kruk irinakruk at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 18 12:51:01 CST 2002

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/muslims/etc/faqs.html

> Indeed,it is. I wonder if your country provides
> similar information, for Muslims there, about
> Christianity and Judaism.

> > Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
> > > [snip]
> > > Internet has provided us more resources.

> > any URLs to share with us? :)
>

> Google returned 272000 results when I serached for
"Christianity
Islam
> Judaism".

That's not the issue. Any one who has $20 to spare
every month can have a url on anything. PBS is a
national Public Broadcasting Service, that is funded
by the american tax payer.And if you can name me one
Muslim country that provides such service to the
public,which is funded by its taxpayers,I will bow to
your feet. Just a name of that country. You don't need
to bother with details; I will do the research. Just
one name of any Muslim country that provides
objective,info. to their citizens, that is paid for by
its citizens, about other religions. Not ideology,
just pure information.

>No offence, but this conclusion of question tends me
>to think that,
>perhaps,
>Irina is observing Pakistan with the same eyeglasses
>which are used to
>see many
>Arab countries, Iran and Afghanistan of Talibaan.
>Please correct me if I am wrong.

Dear Syed, would you be ever so kind, as to indicate,
which  eyeglasses exactly have you percieved. And
which eyeglasses would you recommend for me to look at
"the Arab countries, Iran and Afghanistan of
Talibaan."? I would greatly appriciate if you could
say YOUR true mind. Not ideology, not Quaran. Just
what YOU think. That is,if you still can, of course.

=====
Sincerely,
IrinaKruk - Web Developer.
Tel: 773-275-9951.