[thechat] Project for the New American Century

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Dec 19 22:45:01 CST 2002

isaac wrote:
> > I personally would love to see a source for this, otherwise it's an
> > interesting blip to file under "conspiracy theory".
>
> Source for which parts exactly?
>

> Project for the New American Century appears to be legit:
> http://www.newamericancentury.org

Without even looking at the website, I see it is owned by The Weekly
Standard, a right-wing conservative policital magazine.  And now looking at
the website ... *splutter* it wants to promote that "American leadership is
good both for America and for the world"?!  Quick, someone's resurrected
Reagan!!  Batten down the hatches!!

> Scary list of names... - people with significant power.
> http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementofprinciples.htm

Since when did Dan Quayle have power beyond being able to flagrantly
embarass an administration and a country, and misspell potato ...

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like