[thechat] Happy Holidays

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Dec 20 11:26:01 CST 2002

At 10:13 PM 20-12-02, Luther, Ron wrote:
>(Sorry. We've got a <don't get me started mini-rant> forced </rant>
>shut-down next week requiring mandatory vacation leave. Grrrr.)

It's for your own good, Mr. Luther. If only you would see the
thoughtfulness of management in insisting that you take a break and
recharge yourself.

There's no pleasing some people, I tell you. Don't give them vacation; they
grumble. Give them vacation and they still bitch about it.

:p

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy