[thechat] Project for the New American Century

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Dec 20 12:17:01 CST 2002

At 10:22 AM 20-12-02, Andrew Forsberg - pander wrote:
>Oh, and the states can keep its leadership, we have plenty problems
>enough with our own, but at least we can vote for/against it. :)

+1

Chimp-man (no, not I) [1] can stick to his own country.

Hey Andy, it seems New Zealand is #3 on the least corrupt countries of the
world list.
http://www.namibian.com.na/2002/august/world/027F773593.html

(How they measure the level of corruption in a country is beyond me.)

And Rudy, Canada is ahead of USA. :p

Cheers,

Madhu

[1] http://www.bushorchimp.com/

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy