[thechat] camera info?

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Fri Dec 20 13:25:00 CST 2002

aardvark wrote:
> wow, my google l337 sk1llz0r3z sux0r3z today...
>
> thanks, man...
>
> think i'll get it... and use it as a webcam, so y'all can see me pick
> my nose at work...

A quick word of warning about the vendor.  I like ThinkGeek in all sorts
of ways.  They have really cool stuff.  But I've ordered from them
around the holidays twice and they really screwed up the packaging and
shipping both times.  I once ordered their caffeine gift pack.  They
didn't put any material inside to keep things from hitting each other
and two bottles exploded from freezing during transit.  Another time I
ordered (amongst other things) a nice map of the internet.  They rolled
it up nicely and then opted against putting it in a shipping tube and
instead folded the rolled up poster in half and shoved it in a box with
everything else.

Just a word to the wise.

Judah