[thechat] From science and computers, a new face of Jesus

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Tue Dec 31 05:20:01 CST 2002

From: "Madhu Menon"
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: December 31, 2002, Tuesday 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: [thechat] From science and computers, a new face of Jesus

> but the research
> methods used in this process are dodgy.

Yes, I do realize this and that's why I am curious about the comments of
practicing Christians in this forum.

> Once again, did Jewish people at the time all have similar face shape,
> colour of eyes and skin? Not bloody likely.

No offence but I think you are misunderstanding the reason of my post. I DO
realize all these things.
Personally, as a Muslim, I do not believe on this scientifically developed
picture Jesus.

> I'm no expert on the Bible, and I don't know if any part of the Bible
> describes Jesus's facial features in detail. If it does, however, and you
> are believing the words of Paul, and hence believing what the Bible says,
> why should you then suspect the truthfulness of how the Bible describes Jesus?
> (Just playing devil's advocate, of course.)

Do we have any experts of Bible here? I am curious.

> Seeing that we're into wild speculation, I believe that Jesus may have
> looked like this:
> http://tinyurl.com/3ydf

Interesting!

Syed Zeeshan Haider.