[thechat] From science and computers, a new face of Jesus

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue Dec 31 09:18:01 CST 2002

At 08:18 AM 12/31/2002, you wrote:
>Sorry Dude, I just don't see it as a big deal.

And, as the opinion from one of the few practicing Christians, I don't see
it as a big deal either.  When I saw it on the news, I just kinda
laughed.  If one receives affirmation from a CG Jesus, they've got bigger
issues to deal with.

>Oooooooo ... and on that note ... Which religion has the best looking
>God?  Could it be .... Durga? Kali? Shiva? Loo-wit? Rhiannon? Ishtar?
>Brigit? Danu? Cybele?  Someone else?
>
>Who's the 'goddess' of Goddesses?

Heh.  Belldandy.  Game over, no contest.

<http://www.aicanime.com/anime/amg/chara.html>

Wait, did I just drag anime into this?

--Ben