[thechat] New Year's Resolution

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Thu Jan 2 10:05:00 CST 2003

Madhu Menon wrote:

> At 08:10 PM 02-01-03, rudy wrote:
> >same as last year
> >
> >800x600
> >
> >ahahahahahaha!!
>
> My resolution: Don't wait for no frickin' new year like other
> procrastinating bums. If it needs to get done, do it now.  :p

that is true...

> Hey, a year is just the time taken by the Earth to go around the Sun.
> (Technically 365.25 days)

c'mon madhu, you're paying too much respect to your old nickname
(cold-logic), where's your indian spirituality?

a year is what it takes for agriculture to make a cycle
a year is that it takes a Condor to grow enough to learn to fly
a year is what it takes to pass to next grade in school
a year is what we have to wait to go on vacations again

what i love about the new year is that it gives you the chance to leave
history behind and the chance of doing new things, a chance to renew
your energy and mental mood.