[thechat] New Year's Resolution

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Thu Jan 2 12:06:01 CST 2003

> You wouldn't happen to be borderline type-2 diabetic..?
> http://www.diabetes-symptoms.org/

Not the last time I was checked....

> > anyone got any good urls for someone hoping to adopt the
> "my body is a
> > temple" and "food for fuel not comfort" philosophy for 2003?
>
> fwiw on Atkins I get both fuel and comfort.
>
> > (I'm not looking for Fad diets, or impossible to attain idealistic
> > eating regimes, just some good honest easy to apply advice)
>
> And "Eat as much as you like but avoid CHO-rich stuff" is
> pretty easy...
> although admittedly would be a bit more tricky if you were vegetarian.

I'll admit to feeling better when I'm not eating high carb, but living
with someone who is eating less and less meat (because it's an animal)
means I'm shifting more towards veggie eating (much against my
instincts)

I'll check out the urls guys and see where they take me.

Thanks.