[thechat] New Year's Resolution

Bob Davis bob at bobdavis.org
Fri Jan 3 07:32:00 CST 2003

At 4:09 PM +0000 1/2/03, Martin Burns wrote:
>On Thu, 2 Jan 2003, Tony Crockford wrote:
>
>>  > Also to continue the diet - having lost ~10kg (the thick end
>>  > of 2 Stone)
>>  > in 5 months, I reckon I can do the same again over the next year.
>>
>>  Okay,
>>
>>  I'll bite...
>>
>>  What's the diet?
>
>http://atkinscenter.com
>
>Madhu will now attempt to convince you that it's all a load of hokum.

I've seen it work on a lot of people though.  I don't think I could
ever give up bread and pasta though.

>All I'll say is that I've just bought 7 pairs of trousers in the sales as
>the old ones were hanging off me.

Very cool, Martin!

Did Lucy do the diet with you? I only ask since it seems that it's
easier to do something as difficult as a diet change with your
spouse/so/co-workers/whatever (the people you live with) than it is
to do by yourself.  I could never have quit smoking if Heather
smoked. I'd be stealing her cigs all the time.

(It's been a smoke free year as of yesterday)

bob

--
bob davis
bob at bobdavis.org