[thechat] rationality is not enough (was: New Year's Resolution)

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Jan 3 16:58:00 CST 2003

Hi David,

Actually I always thought the old Catholic school practice of collecting
monies for the missions and allowing anyone, (who collected enough money),
to RENAME a 'pagan baby' was much more bizarre.

Then again, I never understood why they got so pissed off when I wanted
to call mine "Trigger".

;-)

RonL.
(Who would much rather experientially enjoy the 'beauty' of a comely
lass in a tight sweater than rationally contemplate the scientific
reasons underlying the curvature.)