Hijack! (Movie Quote Time!) (WAS: RE: [thechat] New Year's Resolution)

Seb seb at members.evolt.org
Fri Jan 3 21:24:00 CST 2003

quoth ken:
><lunacy>
>
>     Guard: "What the hell are you doing?"
>  Lonestar: "The Vulcan Neck Pinch?"
>     Guard: "No no no, stupid, you got it much
>            too high. It's down here where the
>            shoulder meets the neck."
>  Lonestar: "Like... THIS?"
>     Guard: "Yeah!"
>
>     *THUD*
>
>Ahem. Sorry. Couldn't resist.
>
></lunacy>

<lunacy>

(Watching "Spaceballs: The Movie". They reach "now" in the movie.)
Dark Helmet: What the hell am I looking at? When does this happen in the movie?
Colonel Sandurz: You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now is
happening now.
Dark Helmet: What happened to then?
Colonel Sandurz: We passed then.
Dark Helmet: When?
Colonel Sandurz: Just now. We're at now now.
Dark Helmet: Go back to then.
Colonel Sandurz: When?
Dark Helmet: Now!
Colonel Sandurz: Now?
Dark Helmet: Now!
Colonel Sandurz: I can't.
Dark Helmet: Why?
Colonel Sandurz: We missed it.
Dark Helmet: When?
Colonel Sandurz: Just now.
Dark Helmet: When will then be now?
Colonel Sandurz: Soon.

</lunacy>

Spaceballs is one of my favourite all-time comdey films. Actually, I think
I'll go watch it now.

- seb