[thechat] Tom Yam Gai soup (was: rationality is not enough)

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Sat Jan 4 16:23:00 CST 2003

Joe Crawford wrote:

> That's my story. But I'm hopped up on cold tablets and a fever. So perhaps
> that affected me. :-)

and

Madhu Menon wrote:
> Off I go! A spicy Tom Yam Gai soup needs to be started. Ah, lemon grass and
> chilli...

BTW Joe, Tom Yam Gai soup is excellent when you have a cold. If you can get
your hands on a really spicy version it'll clear out your sinuses
completely. When my husband and I lived above a Thai restaurant we used to
go down with big bowls and get a huge hot helping when we had colds. Much
better than chicken noodle soup. Yum!

That's if you're not better already...

Regards,
Tara