[thechat] Ohio State

Chris Evans chris at unhappyfun.com
Sun Jan 5 18:32:00 CST 2003

rudy wrote:
> what about that bullshit interference call on miami in the end zone in the
> first overtime

That's college ball. You play whatever the officials call.  Over the
season, I'm sure there were calls on both teams that were ( and weren't)
called.  No game is one on a single close call.  Never put your team i n
that position.

After reviewing the Tivo, I don't think it was interference.  But that
call didn't make the game.  Miami had four more plays to defend, then we
had four more plays to score, then Miami had four more tries to score.
I hate to see a close call end the game, at least the bad call gave us
both a chance to keep playing.

Chris