[thechat] sharks (was: rationality)

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon Jan 6 15:02:00 CST 2003

Plunkett, Matt wrote:
> *squashes minmay with a zentraidi battle pod*

zentraedi, shurely ... i really should watch a lot more of that show - I
didn't realise, but amazon.co.uk have all four eps of Macross Plus and the
Movie all in one DVD set for 19 quid - I just got the DVDs of Princess
Mononoke and Metropolis (the Rintaro/Katsuhiro Otomo anime adaptation of
Osamu Tezuka's manga adaptation of Fritz Lang's cinema classic!) delivered
this morning, so my anime purchase meter is kinda depleted right now :(

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like