[thechat] sharks (was: rationality)

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Jan 7 09:59:01 CST 2003

Ben Dyer wrote:
> [.hack snippage]
>
> Bandai is releasing the games in the U.S. simultaneously with the anime
> (although, I guess that's not much help to you Brits).  I am planning on
> picking up the U.S. release because I'm not blessed enough to have an R2
> DVD player (or speak Japanese for that matter).

I might pick up the anime if it's being sold separately - god bless
amazon.com.  I just hate seeing those 'will not ship outside of Japan'
notices on a hell of a lot of stuff on amazon.jp :(

> I never realized how extensive .hack was.  With the TV series, an OAV
> series (.hack//LIMINALITY), the four games and a string of manga, all
> different stories but set in the same environment.

Oh yeah, huuuuuuuge - looks great, huh?  I wonder with the PS2 ethernet
adapter finally available, or almost available, how long it will be before
Bandai take .hack properly online ...

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like