[thechat] anime (was: mindless wanking... er... sharks)

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Tue Jan 7 16:38:00 CST 2003

Okay, maybe I'm just extra cranky today, but I've been doing an awful lot of
scan-n-delete on this anime conversation, which has only delayed my search
for Martin's recipe for deep-fried Mars Bars:
http://yumfood.net/recipes/deepfriedmars.html

(At least, I'm guessing that it's our Martin. Totally random -- Googled for
"deep fried mars bars", got this link first. Martin, are you an evangelist
of this item, or just a big fan?)

Anyway, the point is this: please remember to hijack threads with a proper
change of subject line. I know, sometimes I forget too -- but if we all try
a little harder, the world will be a happier place, and those of us who
don't want to get roped into diet, anime, or atheism-vs-god threads can scan
them with the proper warning.

I'm not saying I don't care for and/or appreciate anime. I just lost
interest after about 2 messages, and the in-depth-ness of the discussion is
starting to scare me.

But I didn't want to miss anything about sharks, see? :)

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net