[thechat] Anime commentary (was: sharks (was: rationality))

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 8 00:32:01 CST 2003

> From: Ashok Hariharan <Ashok at MagicalKenya.com>
>
> We get a series called "Samurai-X" on TV, the hero is called Batusai
> (or at least it sounds like that), is that a good anime series? What
> about power-puff girls and speed-racer are they anime too? (they look
> kinda japanese)

Speed Racer is old-school japanimation, with a cult following...

PowerPuff girls is just the bomb, but no, not the kind of anime we're
talking about... although i'm glad i saw the movie in the theatres --
no better way to see the big monkey scene...

dunno about the other... we have Samurai Jack, and that kicks as...

--
my latest book project:
  Web Graphics for Non-Designers