[thechat] Recipe: Tom Yam Gai (Thai Hot n' Sour soup)

Norman Beresford n.beresford at anansi.co.uk
Wed Jan 8 05:26:00 CST 2003

There's a famous example of, I think, Gelatine which she used on her show in
a chocolate torte (which is heavenly).  Within two days all stocks of it in
the UK were exhausted and within 5 days there was none left in Europe.
Similarly Cranberries.  And she also single handedly saved a cookware
manufacturer when she recommended their omelette pans and over night they
got 10 years worth of orders in.