[thechat] Weeeeeeee

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Wed Jan 8 07:19:01 CST 2003

I, in Minneapolis, Minnesota would gladly take as much of your snow as
you're willing to give. I'm yearning for snow ... there is absolutely
none here ... been living here since '91; last year was weird because
the usual significant snowfall of late Nov/Early Dec has not yet come,
but this year is beyond unusual - it's un-Minnesotan. There are things
here that depend on snow ... not the least important of which are the
tried and true pick up lines now rendered inoperative due to no snow
and no cold. I mean like, "Hey, ya want to sweat it out with me this
winter" just doesn't sound right ...