[thechat] Recipe: Tom Yam Gai (Thai Hot n' Sour soup)

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 10:48:01 CST 2003

--- Norman Beresford <n.beresford at anansi.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Madhu
>
> The Naked Chef.  That

Aha! I've surfed through a cooking show a few times
that featured a young Brit. And I've seen Naked Chef
in the program guide, so I guess I've seen Jamie cook.

> Garry Rhodes,
> We also have Nigel and Nigella (oh it's incestous).
> There's also Rick Stein (sea food),
> Hugh Fernly Wittenstall (dropping out of
> Antonry Worral Thompson
> Ainsel Harriot
> Gordon Ramsey

When I was 15 I got in a motorcycle accident which
kept me in the hospital and then home from school
for about 3 weeks. There was a brand new cooking show
that I watched, took notes, and bought the cookbook.
Whatever happened to Graham Kerr aka the Galloping
Gourmet?

Terry