[thechat] TVR's (was: hiding start button)

R.Livsey R.Livsey at cache-22.co.uk
Fri Jan 10 10:10:01 CST 2003

Tony Crockford wrote:

>>Can't have anything else or I will obscure my beautiful TVR Tuscan S
>>(www.tvr.co.uk - horrible flash site, prefer the old one) I
>>have as the
>>background! If only I could afford a real one :-/
>>
>>R.Livsey
>>

>What is it with IT bods and TVR's?
>
>My business partner has a roadgoing Chimera and raced a Tasmin in the
>TVRCC Tasmin Challenge series last year (and this no doubt!)
>http://www.pistonheads.com/motorsport/driver.asp?s=16&id=36
>
>http://www.blackcatracing.net/
>
>Must say If I had the spare cash I'd probably have one too!
>
>;o)

TVR's are gorgeous, plus there's the fact they are British (the factory
is only a short drive away in Blackpool, I'm from Manchester). Gotta
love the chameleon paint job too!
Went to the Motorshow this year where they launched the 440R, wouldnt
mind that one either but the Tuscan S is where my heart is.

The problem with being 6'4"is that I dont fit in many sportscars (well
not in the drivers seat, and thats what counts) but the Tuscan S is a
nice snug fit - If I had the money it would have to be a Tuscan R and
get it custom built around by tall frame :o)

Not sure I'd get insurance on one for a while though, what with me only
being 21!

R.Livsey