[thechat] TVR's (was: hiding start button)

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Jan 10 12:51:01 CST 2003

R.Livsey wrote:

>> The problem with being 6'4"is that I dont fit in many sportscars

I'm not quite that tall ... but I'm familiar with the problem.  ;-)

I once tried to test drive a Fiat X1/9.  I had to have the salesman, literally,
_pull_ me out of the car.  I had one knee wedged against the door, the other
wedged against the center console ... and both my knees were touching. There
was no way I could drive that thing anywhere.

{Not that I was seriously considering buying one - I just wanted to test
drive it.}

I've seen a few TVRs and Jensens over here, but not too many.

RonL.
(Who wouldn't mind either the Avanti he passed heading into downtown last
night, or that new Ferrari that passed him while he was heading out of downtown.)