[thechat] My new girlfriends!

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon Jan 13 09:45:00 CST 2003

Hi Gang!

The twins are here!  ;-)

Miss Hayley:
http://www.fangsnclaws.com/Photo/Miss%20Hayley.jpg

[Okay, so this picture sets my teeth on edge ... must be that needle going into her head. Eeeeeew!]
We're waiting to make sure the magnesium is completely out of her system before feeding her.

Miss Hannah:
http://www.fangsnclaws.com/Photo/Miss%20Hannah.jpg

[I really like this picture. So the color tones are bizzare, that just adds to the vibe. Very crisp. Little Hannah  sporting her gauzy 'Foster Grants' ... chillin' ... catching some rays under the Billrubin lights.]
She's eating pretty well ... once we're sure she'll maintain her body temperature we'll probably be bringing
her home.

Let's see ... two girls, their brother, their cousin .... Yep, I must be in Texas ... Hell!  I'm a ...

Grampa X 4!

;-)