[thechat] My new girlfriends!

Paul Cowan evolt at funkwit.com
Mon Jan 13 15:35:01 CST 2003

Ron wrote:
> Little Hannah  sporting her gauzy 'Foster Grants' ... chillin' ...
> catching some rays under the Billrubin lights.

Hehe.. when my daughter was under the Bili lights, the little gauze
eyepads actually had little sunglasses printed on them. Rather
pointless, but makes for quite a cute little keepsake.
<http://alicecowan.com/images/galleries/hospitaladventures/dcp_1124_opt.jpg>

and

<http://alicecowan.com/images/galleries/hospitaladventures/dcp_1117_opt.jpg>
(you can't really see the 'sunnies' in this picture, but she just looks
so damn cute)

Anyway, congratulations, hope they're home as soon as possible, as happy
and healthy as can be!

Are they identical or fraternal? (our should that be 'sororal'?)

Paul