[thechat] My new girlfriends!

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon Jan 13 15:55:00 CST 2003

Thanks Everyone!

{Cute Pix Paul!  Oh thanks!  Now I'm gonna get busted smuggling a Sharpie
into the NICU!}     ;-)

I'm guessing they'll be home in a week or two cuz everything seems to be
going pretty well.  I don't think they are 'identical' ... but I was doing
about 13 loads of borrowed and bought little ones laundry so I mighta missed
something.

Eh, it's the little wrinkles that make life interesting!

RonL.
(Who'll probably 'inherit' the Accord when Grandma trades my pick-em up in
for some 'grandchild-hauling' SUV. [Hey - I tried to suggest a Cayenne with
an extra set of ignition keys - but I think she's leaning Sequoia.])