[thechat] which country?

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Wed Jan 15 06:29:01 CST 2003

rudy wrote:

> time magazine (europe) asks its readers "Which country really poses the
> greatest danger to world peace in 2003?"
>
> your choices: North Korea, Iraq, The United States
>
> votes cast so far:  146,000
>
> guess which country, and by how much, before you do the poll
>
> http://www.time.com/time/europe/gdml/peace2003.html

it's pretty obvious, but i didn't expect such a wide majority.

yesterday i recieved a headline from CNN that read "Bush says he's sick
and tired of Irak", I went right in looking for the forum to reply "and
the rest of the world is sick of Bush" but then I read the news, and as
always, the journalists were twisting the words, just to "sell more".