[thechat] which country?

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Wed Jan 15 07:26:00 CST 2003

Madhu Menon wrote:
> At 06:02 PM 15-01-03, Lachlan Cannon wrote:
>
>> Naah, they'd never do that. What about their ethics? ;)
>

> You mean the same way journalism is supposed to be objective? <shudder>
> (It never is. It can't be.)

Yes, it would be nice if they'd embrace their bias instead of hiding it.
I mean it's so obvious in some places they mayaswell just come out and
say it. What'd be wrong wiht making journalism subjective anyway? My
favourite part of the paper is the editorial. What they'd need, though,
would be to have a facts box along with the articles, so you could
easily get them down before reading the opinions of the reporters.

Or something.
--
Lach
Web: http://illuminosity.net/