[thechat] "Name it" contest

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed Jan 15 08:52:05 CST 2003

Madhu Menon served up the following:

>>> I plan to open a restaurant serving South East Asian food.

Congrats Madman!!

Follow your heart and enjoy life!  Sounds wonderful!
I only wish it was closer so I could pop over for lunch. Mmmmmmm.

I think the naming should be 'on list' and 'free'.   ;-)

Gee - I followed your link and I'm still shaking my head that there is a
restaurant in Bangalore named after the farm in central Ohio where Bogart

I'll let naming ideas rattle around my shaking head for a bit and see if
any interesting ideas make a break for it.

We've got a nice place in Houston that has a funky decor, nice food, and
live jazz in the evenings called "Sambucca".  That's kind of a neat name.

{I think my entire IT support staff live in Bangalore.  I can't wait to see
their faces when I recommend a restaurant the next time they head home.}  ;-)

RonL.
(My ideas for naming the twins didn't go over so well - maybe I'll have
better luck with the restaurant!) <optimism />!