[thechat] weapons inspection

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Wed Jan 15 13:21:00 CST 2003

>Technical difficulties:
>http://dubyadubyadubya.com/
>(via wunderland.com)
>
>Cheers
>Martin>

I think this is a good site, but for what it's worth sending armies
off to massacre defenseless opponents in order to steal their natural
resources is not exactly new for USA.

In fact, you could argue that it's what this country was built on.

Does it bring out the best in us?  Hell  no!  Is the benefit worth
the cost, even to the victors?  I think not.  But let's not fool
ourselves into thinking it's something new and different.  These
"technical difficulties" have existed as long as our nation has
existed, and longer.

Erika