[thechat] b&w photography

Ken Kogler ken.kogler at curf.edu
Wed Jan 15 13:37:00 CST 2003

I started taking a b&w photography class last semester (August 2002) and
have really started to like it... A lot.

Since there's some members here who are into photography, I post now,
for your comments and for viewing pleasure, the best picture I've ever
taken:

http://kenkogler.com/images/lake.jpg

The black background (outside the border) and the copyright are the only
digital work on the print -- I didn't correct contrast, dust spots,
etc... The actual print looks a bit better, but for a compressed jpg,
this looks pretty good, too... Being 340K probably helps. :)

Anyway, I want to put more and more of my prints online. It's a good
excuse to write my own image gallery script... (yeah, I know there's
free ones, but I can't learn anything doing it that way!)

Anyway, back to work...

--Ken