[thechat] Amazon lost it.

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed Jan 15 15:09:03 CST 2003

Judah said:

>>I think I might like Half Asleep in Frong Pajamas the best.  I really
>>enjoyed Fierce Invalids, but it was almost (dare I say) linear.  Like an
>>actuall story.  A bit scary after reading all the others.

Hi Judah,

Ah - you triangular-headed folks are all like that!  ... just kidding!

Good Point. I may like it best since it was the last one I read - and
therefore the one I recall best today.

How 'bout Jitterbug Perfume?  Where the 'notes' in the story threads seem
to combine like ... like ... I dunno - something.

RonL.
Who finds himself inexplicably hungry for a taco now.

;-)