[thechat] More b&w pics

noah noah at tookish.net
Fri Jan 17 00:29:01 CST 2003

> > Why are so many web developers interested in photography?
>
>attractiveness of a visual medium, m'thinks...

Also, though it's a visual medium, it's not like painting or drawing where
you have to have a certain (perhaps innate) dexterity. With photography, as
with web design/development, someone with a good eye and a set of acquired
skills can create good stuff.

My daughter, who's almost one, can draw better than I can. I console myself
with the fact that at least I have a good enough eye to realize that.

Cheers,
Noah